Cyber #4

Matteo Scotto
3/24/20

Dear Mr. Schick

This has been rough. Everything has been rough. I know it might not seem like it, but I have so much on my mind. And I know its not the best practice, but I try to distract myself from all of my worries by just looking at the internet and watching shows instead of facing my problems. But at the same time, I feel like I deserve some slack because I already had so much going in my life before we had to go "digital". My mom and I were going through the process of diagnosing if I have ADHD or not. I also had trouble with my angry brother. I guess "socially" it's gotten better, but I think that's because everyone is focused on the pandemic, including me. Online school has been confusing and I wish we got brand new assignments instead of continuing the work we had before. I'm still not sure what's going to happen with school and that makes question if this is all worth it. I'm just trying to say that I'm sorry for not turning anything in but I still have my own, personal problems to deal with just like you and everyone else. I will try to finish assignments but this is the time to give people the benefit of a doubt and don't expect the most out of them.

Sincerely, Matteo Scotto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cybers #15

Cyber #9

Cyber #14