Cyber #9

Matteo Scotto
4/18/20


Living in a time of crisis changes certain people but not everyone. People that rely on social interaction are having a harder time than people that would prefer to stay home by themselves. I do think most people will cheat, but with certain questions, you really can’t. For instance, you can’t cheat with this assignment because it asks for your specific thoughts on the matter. I think with schedules it is harder for students to do work because we have to be online whenever our teachers want us to be online. It used to be that the teachers were on our schedule, but now we have to be on their schedules, ready to take the assignments. I believe the workload is becoming heavier than it used to be because the teachers are trying harder to help their students with teaching, and so they have to give more assignments since they can’t give lectures.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your thoughts, Matteo. I want you to know that I read every one, and I try to keep your workload in mind when I give assignments.

    Also, another upgrade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cybers #15

Cyber #14